Call Now For Special Pricing! 1-877-7GO-ALLY
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Alliance Security’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alliance Security at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alliance Security’s web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Alliance Security’s web site are provided “as is”. Alliance Security makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Alliance Security does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
REVISIONS + ERRATA
The materials appearing on Alliance Security’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Alliance Security does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Alliance Security may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Alliance Security does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall Alliance Security or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Alliance Security’s Internet site, even if Alliance Security or a Alliance Security authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Alliance Security has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alliance Security of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Alliance Security’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
THE ALLIANCE TRIPLE ADVANTAGE
Scheduled Installs – On Time Every Time: To qualify for a free month of alarm monitoring, the installation technician must arrive at the customers home at least one minute passed the scheduled installation window. The complimentary month of monitoring is not applicable to the duration of the actual installation or services.
Fire Protection On Steroids: The Alliance Security “Firefighter” sensor connects an existing system directly to our monitoring system for immediate protection. The customers home must be equipped with hardwired smoke detectors for whole house coverage.
$500 Deductible: To qualify for the Alliance $500 home owners insurance deductible, the following conditions must be met:
- Your Alliance Security alarm system must be in working order.
- Your Alliance Security System must connected to an Authorized Alliance monitoring station.
- Your account must be held by Alliance Security and in good standings with no past due balance.
A valid police report documenting the break-in must be submitted to Alliance Security. Your Alliance Security System must be armed during the break-in and our monitoring station must show an alarm at the home during the break-in. A list of damage and/or loss of property must be submitted to Alliance and outlined on the police report. If the value of damage and/or loss property is less than $500, Alliance will reimburse the lesser amount. Alliance may request documentation verifying value of property damage/loss. Re-imbursment does not cover sentimental value. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing of your rebate check.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings.
Here at AllianceSecurity.com, we take curation seriously. The Internet was built and founded on linking, sharing, and recommending great stories from other sources on the web. Curation, to us, means finding interesting, well-written, and highly appropriate articles for our readers. By choosing an article from your site, we are giving it our vote of approval. This not only means that we excerpt your article, we also give it our highest recommendation, and we direct our readers…in every case …to view your article on your website. Our curation is designed to send our readers to your site and your articles.
We curated and excerpted your article because it was outstanding in some way.
If, for any reason, you wish us not to excerpt your stories, simply contact us, and request your story be taken down. We will immediately and without exception comply with your takedown request, and put you on our list of sites never to excerpt from. 99% of emails we get about curation and excerpting are from publishers and authors who are delighted to receive additional exposure and readership for their stories as a result of our curation
Most online publishers recognize the value of having their stories and articles
- commented on
- linked to
- new readers encouraged to the articles
Social sharing of online content only extends the reach, impact, and ultimately the effectiveness and profitability of the original publisher’s website. We are excerpting your content to inform our
visitors, and to point them to the original source of the excerpt. To be frank…we want our readers to discover and visit your content, and your website.
WE WANT YOU TO BE PLEASED WE EXCERPTED AN ARTICLE FROM YOU
Standards, practices, and legal decisions about “Fair Use” are still evolving online. Our standards are higher than the merely legal. We hold ourselves to much higher standards than “Fair Use.” We want “Delighted Use.” If you are not delighted to be excerpted and linked to by our site, just let us know. We will take action immediately. We excerpt your stories the way we hope others will curate our content. Specifically, if you like a story on our site, we are pleased and gratified. Please feel free to excerpt it as generously as you wish. In return, please just give us clear credit, links back to the article, and some encouragement for interested readers to visit the original article. Take as much of our content as you think will inform and entertain your readers. Just link, credit, and encourage the reader to visit the original site. That is what we do. That is what built the Internet. That is what social sharing is about. Everyone benefits when sharing is done respectfully and honestly.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL NEVER DO
- We never take your entire article.
- We never re-publish without full credit, links and sending you readers.
- We never republish an RSS feed verbatim.
- We never excerpt without the intention of sending you more traffic.
- We always change the headline, and add context, meaning, and analysis to your articles.
OUR GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR EXCERPTS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE ARE…
- never more than about 30 – 40% of any article
- never more than one article from any site in any one day
- never more than what is needed to communicate the essence of the article
Sharing and curation and excerpting standards are still evolving online. Our standards of delight may very well differ from yours. If you want us to be even more generous with links and credit, let us know. If you feel your story has been excerpted too much, let us know. We will fix it to your standards instantly. Please contact: curation@AllianceSecurity.com
Still have questions?
Drop us a line, and one of our Security Specialists will follow up!